- Pep Guardiola (Manchester City) – £20 million
- Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool) – £15 million
- Mauricio Pochettino (Chelsea) – £10 million
- Erik ten Hag (Manchester United) – £9 million
- Mikel Arteta (Arsenal) – £8.3 million
- Sean Dyche (Everton) – £5 million
- Marco Silva (Fulham) – £4 million
- Eddie Howe (Newcastle United) – £4 million
- Unai Emery (Aston Villa) – £5 million
- David Moyes (West Ham United) – £4 million
Pep Guardiola: Guardiola has been one of the most successful managers in Manchester City’s history, winning four Premier League titles, four League Cups, and one FA Cup since taking charge in 2016. He is known for his attacking style of play and his ability to develop young players.
Jurgen Klopp: Klopp has also been a huge success at Liverpool, winning the Premier League title, the Champions League, and the FA Cup. He is known for his passionate and energetic leadership style, and he has helped to create a very positive culture at the club.
Mauricio Pochettino: Pochettino is a highly-rated manager who has impressed at both Southampton and Tottenham Hotspur. He is known for his ability to build young teams and to play attacking football.
Erik ten Hag: Ten Hag is a new arrival in the Premier League, having joined Manchester United in the summer of 2022. He is a highly-respected manager who has won several trophies with Ajax, including two Eredivisie titles and two KNVB Cups.
Mikel Arteta: Arteta is another new arrival in the Premier League, having joined Arsenal in December 2019. He is a young manager who is still learning, but he has already shown that he has the potential to be a success.
The other managers on the list are all experienced and well-respected figures in the game. Dyche has kept Everton in the Premier League for several seasons, despite having limited resources. Silva has just won promotion to the Premier League with Fulham, and Howe has done a great job at Newcastle United. Emery is a Europa League specialist, and Moyes has led West Ham United to European qualification in recent seasons.